Project Selection-Film
Film production is a great outlet for creativity and expression of ideas that can be transformed onto the big screen. My experience with film production is limited but i do have some experience with operating a camera as i was part of the school news. Im also comfortable with directing people and handling schedules for shooting days, or scouting locations. I've learned that different shots are taken to impose a specific meaning or convey an atmosphere of the situation. Id be an asset behind the screen; directing, producing, and editing. I think my downfall with the film would be having to act on screen or performing a certain role on screen as an actor. I also dont necessarily like working in group scenarios because i like being in control of my own work or product. If i were to make a film my genre would most likely be a romantic comedy because thats my favorite genre of films to watch.

Comments
Post a Comment