Creative Critical Reflection draft #4

How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?

In the production of my product i utilized InDesign, Publisher, laptops, blogger, email and my personal iPhone 8 Plus. In InDesign I utilized text boxes to place and arrange the sub-headings on my cover page. I also used the color palette available to change the color of the text in my cover page and table of contents. There was a variety of text fonts available to choose from. I utilized a multitude of text fonts in the creation of my cover page and table of contents. I utilized Publisher in the creation of my feature article. I used text boxes to place the title of my article and the body of my article. I placed images into my article using the tool that allows inserts of photos. I also edited the photos used in my article in publisher. I adjusted the brightness and contrast of my photos before placing them into my article for my final product. When arranging the body text of my article I utilized the columns tool to organize the text in a professional and clean format. I also used the crop tool in Publisher to crop out unnecessary portions of a few of my photos. I utilized school laptops and my personal laptop in order to conduct my research and create my product. I conducted most of my research on my personal laptop and created my product on school laptops because it had the application of InDesign. The laptops allowed me to access resources that guided my project. Blogger was used to document the progress of my project and the difficulties faced when creating it. I changed the theme of my blog and changed the color scheme within my blog. The blog allowed me to insert photos of the progress of my project and research that I conducted. My email was used to send myself photos taken with my iPhone 8. It allowed to me quickly receive work I had done on my phone in order to upload and use on my product. My iPhone 8 Plus was utilized as my camera for every picture present in my product. I used portrait mode in my camera and was able to take professional photos using this setting. I then edited the photos to adjust the brightness, contrast and warmth according to what matched the theme of my product.


Comments

Popular Posts